I’m having trouble connecting to other stations. Any advice?
- Check to be sure you have a good, solid network connection. If you are on cellular, look for 4 of 5 bars in the signal strength indicator; if you are on WiFi, look for a full-strength signal. Field tests have shown that the cellular data network is not always available even with a strong cellular signal in some situations.
- If you are getting the message “No route is available to the station you selected“, try connecting to a different station, try connecting later, or try Public Proxy instead of Relay. If you still get a similar message even via Proxy, the station you are trying to reach might be an Android user behind a Relay, who will not be reachable.
- Do not try connecting to yourself. This won’t work in most situations.
- Do not use the Direct mode unless you have put in special port-forwarding rules in your router.
- If you get a message like “Bye Bye“, try again after a few seconds.
For more FAQs, please visit > EchoLink Android