Skip to content
- Members are not obliged to join operations.
- Members are not obliged to donate in any fund raising activities.
- Members are not obliged to join in special activities such as camp-outs, technical tours, etc.
- Member’s are not obliged to upgrade their amateur radio licenses, however, they are expected to renew their RSL’s and maintain valid RSL’s.
- It is the duty of a member to modulate regularly and check-in during net calls.
- It is the duty of a member to attend the monthly general membership meeting.
- It is the duty of a member to pay his/her membership fees and monthly dues.
- Anyone may be listed as an associate member even if without a RSL provided that he/she is active in any group activity and is willing to take the examination for amateur radio.
error: Sorry, content is protected!